Drunk moments
Hey, what's your funniest moment while playing dbd drunk?
Once i tried to repair a generator as a killer and i was so upset because i couldn't, thinking it's just a bug.
Hey, what's your funniest moment while playing dbd drunk?
Once i tried to repair a generator as a killer and i was so upset because i couldn't, thinking it's just a bug.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I often go to try and break totems when I see them as a killer only to remember oh wait that’s not my job lol.
While im not old enough to drink yet i have been very sleep deprived and its a fun experience.
So i was trapper(i think) i was walking around yelling at my "teammates" to do gens and this went on for about 2 minutes before i realised i was the killer.
i’ll always remember when I failed a skillcheck and it scared me so much I started crying. it was so dumb and embarrassing because I was playing swf and they all heard me crying. 🤣
I havent had one yet....
I know what I'm doing later :D