Tuxedo Leatherface? AKA “pretty girl” leatherface
Does anyone else want this as a cosmetic for him?
Does anyone else want this as a cosmetic for him?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A long time ago I made a poll that pitted every single Licensed character against each other for who wanted to see cosmetics for different licensed characters. Although I did supply a few ideas and images the main question was what licensed character do you want to see more cosmetics and support for?
Taking the current results: this outfit specifically (as well as Leatherface generally speaking) came out tied for second place I think, between two other characters: Freddy Krueger & Stranger Things Nancy Wheeler / Steve Harrington (I grouped them together in my poll) all with 5 votes each. With Michael Myers pulling ahead for first at 6 votes, and Ghostface pulling up just behind in third place at 4 votes.
Here is a link to that poll if you want to check it out:
Obviously these polls are technically always ongoing, so you could put in your own vote and express your support.
EDIT: Leatherface is now tied for first with Michael at 6 votes
Obviously it would be super cool to see cosmetics for characters who don't have cosmetics yet. That's basically a given, so it goes without saying people want to see something like this for Leatherface, and something for Freddy Krueger, as it stands though that is completely up to the licensed holders. Who knows though, DBD has become hugely successful and a popular place for really cool Horror licenses to take up residence so I think it's fairly probable somewhere down the line these characters will get something.
leatherface is not in a legal battle, devs get this suit please!
(I do not think that someone in their right mind puts the option of "no" since this outfit is very loved by the dbd community and leatherface has none)