Bubba Needs Love, Not Hate
Bubba is so unique. People don’t understand. People hate bubba because he is a face camper with a chainsaw in your face, but in reality they are doing it to themselves. And I would honestly say camping is a strategy not a very good one, but it’s a strat, so stop complaining about getting camped. But mostly what my post is about is to give bubba some love. Bubba is just one of those killers who gets teased and hated on, and since he gets toasted he face camps, but if you give bubba love he probably will still face camp, but that’s not the point. I just think Bubba needs some new and improved stuff like addons. Here are 2 irredecent addons for bubba
I don't know what to name them so I’ll just name them x
x: Whenever someone is downed by the chainsaw when injured, you see everyone’s aura within your terror radios.
And the other one is,
x: Your chainsaw revs straight away, you cannot break pallets with your chainsaw and bumping into objects takes considerably more time to recover.
If you think these perks are to op which there not, then I hope you face a irredecent head huntress face camper.
All I want is for people to give bubba some love, Thanks.
Oh and why is bubba not on mobile.
Comments
Great idea's.
But bubba needs a lot of buffs tot make him decent. The chainsaw right now isnt good at all at the chase. You need to be really close to the survivor tot hit them. So removing the negative side effects of certain add-ons is a great step. Then rework add-ons that gives mangled for example when the survivors is hit by the chainsaw. Because that isnt good when you are ussually hooking Them when you down Them with the chainsaw.