How do i change my UI scale
I see a lot of people having small UI and i tried googling it and there is absolutly no answers so if sombody coud help me thanks. ๐
I see a lot of people having small UI and i tried googling it and there is absolutly no answers so if sombody coud help me thanks. ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@nighttrash3
I don't think there's a way to change your UI scale in-game, just editing your user settings in the game files. You can disable fullscreen and make the tab a little bit bigger, pretty sure this makes the UI a bit smaller.