Player Names in Match

Many other games have a function, where when you press a specific button you can see the names of each players above their heads. Wouldnt this feature be good for Dead By Daylight too? It could also be usefull to see and idenfiy some people who works with the killer or who is afk and so on. This way video proof reports could be much easier to make.

It also would be cool if we could see who was playing which character in the endscreen

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Isn't that in the pause menu?

  • Yea but its confusing if there are 3-4 claudettes

  • I would actually go to the other side of the spectrum and remove the names and instead add their character names, to avoid for example streamsniping and such, BUT if that doesn't work, then I would like that smoll name tag on their head. Lorewise, doesn't fit tho, sry :'3

  • That depends where it shows and how much it could give someone away when trying to evade.

    Personally I'd prefer it to show the person who is being chased on the bottom left to the killer by means of turning that another colour or making it blink for example.

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    I would actually go to the other side of the spectrum and remove the names and instead add their character names, to avoid for example streamsniping and such, BUT if that doesn't work, then I would like that smoll name tag on their head. Lorewise, doesn't fit tho, sry :'3

    ok you're the killer and you're playing rancor, you have 4 claudettes in the match, all wearing the same outfit (p3 blendette) now who will you down and mori? no same characters make it impossible to know and hell the game can't work right when the players DO name themselves the exact same: injured icon/hooked icon on the wrong person becuase it can't figure that out. imagine that constantly.