how do I open ticket
how do I open ticket because I have an issue with the game...theres no "contact support" button here
Tagged:
Mod
how do I open ticket because I have an issue with the game...theres no "contact support" button here
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
/push can anyone reply ffs
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
)
here you go, took me 2 seconds of googling (just saying
I just dont understand why its not on this ######### website...like on this website theres no "contact support" button or something like #########
and its funny how DBD censors words like "f*ck" even though DBD is a mature rated game...pretty good job so far I'd say ffs
It is on the forums. And the Dead by Daylight website.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/10/useful-links#latest
Also, swears aren't censored in game. Different platforms, different rules. Every forum is the same way. Don't try to bypass the filter.