Playing The Plague at high ranks?

Actually not that bad. I'm enjoying her and her play style. Not that hard to get a couple of kills. Keep in mind I'm only using her 3 unique perks and the Survivors are kinda potato because they don't know how to treat her.

Comments

  • I would love to play her more but when i want to hit someone with the puke (corrupt or vile purge), i have to charge the bar at least to half. If i don't charge that much she just swallows it and nothing happens. Everytime i want to hit someone quickly with it, i get the slowdown for charging and can't land the hit (especially with corrupt purge), because they use the distance to run around corners. That makes it far beyond enjoyable for me at the moment with dedicated servers.

  • After her latest buff where she always gets atleast one fountain at base she is pretty good right now

    If you can aim the pukes that is

    Which i can't

    At all