Exclusives
Seems like we don't get anymore event exclusives however I wanted to make a discussion and ask you what's your favorite / what exclusive you would wish to have?
- Dweard + Moustache Jake
- Street Meg + S.F Claudette
- Daddy Jake
- Chuckles
- weekend Claudette
- Bloodletting
Which one you like the most?
( I didn't included Aces 2 hats, Golden Feng and David's donkey jacket because they are rare, haven't seen any in game but if you like them leave a comment)
- Dweard + Moustache Jake
- Street Meg + S.F Claudette
- Daddy Jake
- Chuckles
- weekend Claudette
- Bloodletting
Which one you like the most?
( I didn't included Aces 2 hats, Golden Feng and David's donkey jacket because they are rare, haven't seen any in game but if you like them leave a comment)
Comments
I want my legacy back
lol
P.S. my favorite exclusive is the second one+ golden feng min