Xbox one matchmaking
I am a player on Xbox one and the matchmaking is so broken. It takes near to 30 minutes to find a match most times we search. Even when we are all similar ranks, it still seems to happen.
Tagged:
Pending
I am a player on Xbox one and the matchmaking is so broken. It takes near to 30 minutes to find a match most times we search. Even when we are all similar ranks, it still seems to happen.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, it is impossible to play as a survivor on xbox. But it is what there is with this developer, it takes a lot of years the game on the market and it is still broken, it is embarrassing. I bought the launch game on Ps4 and never regretted spending money on a game so much. Aora entered to prove it in game pass and it is even worse than in play. I suppose you couldn't ask for more because they are not good at doing their job, otherwise they would have fixed such serious problems long ago, bye.
im having the same problem :(