Thinking about getting this game. Is it still active?
I know matchmaking at top ranks can be hard to find but will I have trouble finding matches when I'm the lowest rank?
Tagged:
Trusted
I know matchmaking at top ranks can be hard to find but will I have trouble finding matches when I'm the lowest rank?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You shouldn't. It depends a lot on your platform and region as well. If you're worried about finding matches, I would recommend playing during the evening, between around 6-11pm, because that's when the most people are online. Sometimes you might need to join the queue and then just watch YouTube or something while you search for a match, but it's rare for the queues to be more than 5 minutes long, and usually (at least in my experience), they're about 1-2 minutes.