Error occurred while patching.

a error keeps on occurring when trying to download the in-game data..

Description

when you try downloading the patch after 5 minutes or so you get a message saying "Error Occurred while patching" and for some reason the amount of network the game receives is 0MB/s but it still downloads the game, and I've quite literally been trying to download the game for 20h+ in total over the past 2 weeks I hoped that maybe the game just wasn't available in my region and waiting for the full-release would do the trick but I'm still getting the same error over and over again and I also seem to be the only one who's experiencing this problem for some reason..

Steps

I open the game and press continue to download the in-game data


I get a message saying I have to download 2M MB worth of content and press "ok"


After 5-8 minutes of downloading a message just appears saying "a Error Occurred while patching a error occurred while downloading"

Platform

IPhone 6s IOS 12.4.1 (About 1 n' a half years old)

EE176E3E-47E2-4F48-BF9F-07279AE2C05B.jpeg 4E7433BE-92B7-4D92-9914-521190607E1A.jpeg


Tagged: Pending

Comments