Why does my game keep crashing
Got a iPhone 6 I can download it then it just crashes when it try’s to load toutorial
Tagged:
Trusted
Got a iPhone 6 I can download it then it just crashes when it try’s to load toutorial
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To quote @MandyTalk
"Sorry but we are a separate team to the mobile game, so are unable to answer questions on the mobile version. I suggest visiting their Discord for any further information.
https://discord.gg/dbdmobile "
It depends on your iPhone.
The iPhone 6 isn't listed as compatible probably due to the A8 processor.
The iphone 6s upwards uses the A9 processor.