New Perk: Mutual Advantage

I don't know if this idea is new but I think this is a nice buff for solo Survivors with current perks like Spine Chill/Bond/Kindred/(...) 


We do not wish to trouble you and you don't want to get us in trouble. 

Unlocks potential in one's Aura-reading ability.

While in a chase, your Aura is revealed to 1/2/3 Survivors and their Aura is also revealed to you.

Gain 50/75/100 % more Bloodpoints for actions in the Boldness Category. 

Increases your chances of being the Obsession.

The Killer can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.

Comments

  • @Dimek said:

    I don't know if this idea is new but I think this is a nice buff for solo Survivors with current perks like Spine Chill/Bond/Kindred/(...) 

    We do not wish to trouble you and you don't want to get us in trouble. 

    Unlocks potential in one's Aura-reading ability.

    While in a chase, your Aura is revealed to 1/2/3 Survivors and their Aura is also revealed to you.

    Gain 50/75/100 % more Bloodpoints for actions in the Boldness Category. 

    Increases your chances of being the Obsession.

    The Killer can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.

    I think it should have a range like 24-48 meters (possibly more). Or maybe infinite range it only effects the closest survivor? I feel like this would give too much info, kind of like SWF.

  • Limit range or time to seeing the aura such as 10 seconds.