Dedicated Severs On Xbox
I’m actually quite happy with the dedicated servers on Xbox, I’m glad they took the two months to fix them, and I’m not being sarcastic, they have actually done well, and are probably at the level that the PC ones are at.
I’m actually quite happy with the dedicated servers on Xbox, I’m glad they took the two months to fix them, and I’m not being sarcastic, they have actually done well, and are probably at the level that the PC ones are at.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm very happy with them too! Yet to have any problems so far.
Very happy they are back. Cannot wait until the DC penalty is reinstated since rage DCs are at an all time high on Xbox DBD.
@Mattie_MayhemOG
It’s already back.
I'm also happy with how the servers are preforming!