How are dead by daylight points received for registering for the dbd mobile beta?
I played the beta of dbd mobile and signed up for both android and dbd mobile page but, when can I receive the points? and how?
Tagged:
Mod
I played the beta of dbd mobile and signed up for both android and dbd mobile page but, when can I receive the points? and how?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe they've said they're addressing these kinds of questions later today on the Discord. However, this forum is focused on the other platforms, as mobile is a separate team.
You can join the official server here: https://discord.gg/dbdmobile