Rank Glitch?
Just loaded DBD and I'm rank 12. When I quit playing for the night yesterday I was rank 8. Not sure why I dropped 4 ranks in less than 24 hours without playing a match. Anyone else have this happen?
Tagged:
Mod
Just loaded DBD and I'm rank 12. When I quit playing for the night yesterday I was rank 8. Not sure why I dropped 4 ranks in less than 24 hours without playing a match. Anyone else have this happen?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ranks reset to the previous color every month on the 13th. If you didn't see it the first time you logged in after, it may have just been a visual bug that didn't update until today.
That's the thing. I did get my rank reset. I had went from 6 to 8 on the reset. A couple of days later all the sudden go from 8 to 12 for no apparent reason. It's not a huge deal by any means. I just found it really strange that I lost 4 ranks and never played a game.