Funny yet sad

I get there is a lot of things that makes everyone mad. Games do that but if a killer dictate the game in way you don't care too much for don't wish harm or death abound them same for killers to survivors. Got told to end my life via message makes me chuckle but a little upset knowing some will always be horrible people but they need help just like any man or woman needing a lifesaver in the middle of a ocean. No game brings it out it is just there.

Comments

  • No matter how much we know these messages mean nothing, if we get them at a tough stage of our lifes... It can make an impact.

    I don't know if this is how you feel but.... Stay yourself dude, because you're awesome!

  • @BlindMole said:

    No matter how much we know these messages mean nothing, if we get them at a tough stage of our lifes... It can make an impact.

    I don't know if this is how you feel but.... Stay yourself dude, because you're awesome!

    Back in my teen years I was more in that state. The more you live the less word of others with small minds don't share the same value of those who have big hearts and amazing souls.