Infinite hook and cant use m2 and space bar.
When i hoked a survivor he freezed and the cant finish, even after the endgame colapse.So i have to disconect and lost all my points. And the dead survivors can see my camera.
Tagged:
Pending
When i hoked a survivor he freezed and the cant finish, even after the endgame colapse.So i have to disconect and lost all my points. And the dead survivors can see my camera.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This has also been happening to me for the past two months. It's very frustrating seeing as not only do I not have access to my abilities, I'm forced to disconnect losing all my blood points and being punished with a five minute penalty. I don't know if it's a hack or a bug, but it seems like lots of people have suffered from this, yet it is not fixed yet.
I´ve just made a post with images, hope they see it.