All good things come to an end...

381210_20200415225423_1.png

Honestly I went on a small hiatus because I got a bit burned playing DBD everyday ^^;, it felt like I wasn't really progressing much anymore but after hearing about the Bloodhunt I decided to go back to playing it again.

And man did it feel good. Reaching 1 Million BP every couple of matches as Killer helped me able to grind enough to get every teachable perk in the game, which means I can finally start prestiging my favourite killers and survivors.

Thank you for this BHVR, a lot of people may have dislike you guys for what you choose to change and not change about the game as well as what you choose to add or remove. But it's a tough job, balancing a game like this will never be easy.

But the fact that you guys cared enough to give us this long event to keep up entertained at home, just shows you guys care more about the community than most other multiplayer games I play.

Once again, thank you. Hopefully everyone got enough bloodpoints to get through the harsh initial grind! If you guys see me in the Western Australia region, I hope to have some more fun and interesting games. Which I also have been having a lot recently ^^

Comments

  • My ps4 broke and I couldn't get it fix so I missed out on this bloodhunt.

  • @KingOfBadRNG said:

    My ps4 broke and I couldn't get it fix so I missed out on this bloodhunt.

    And that's why #PCForTheWIN

    I'm kidding. That sucks though, man.

    @DelsKibara said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/202/JRL60WYXECG0.png

    Honestly I went on a small hiatus because I got a bit burned playing DBD everyday ^^;, it felt like I wasn't really progressing much anymore but after hearing about the Bloodhunt I decided to go back to playing it again.

    And man did it feel good. Reaching 1 Million BP every couple of matches as Killer helped me able to grind enough to get every teachable perk in the game, which means I can finally start prestiging my favourite killers and survivors.

    Thank you for this BHVR, a lot of people may have dislike you guys for what you choose to change and not change about the game as well as what you choose to add or remove. But it's a tough job, balancing a game like this will never be easy.

    But the fact that you guys cared enough to give us this long event to keep up entertained at home, just shows you guys care more about the community than most other multiplayer games I play.

    Once again, thank you. Hopefully everyone got enough bloodpoints to get through the harsh initial grind! If you guys see me in the Western Australia region, I hope to have some more fun and interesting games. Which I also have been having a lot recently ^^

    It's good to see a nice post and it's good to see someone actually posting about how they enjoy the game instead of poking fun at it and yelling at the developers for having a life.

    See you in the fog!