My thoughts on 3.7.0 in it's current state.
I've seen a lot of people loving this update and there are of course the other chads who look at every little detail and decide to bring it up, which is good because this update indeed has a few, if not, a lot of bugs.
Despite these bugs though, I personally really like the upcoming 3.7.0 update. I play both sides equally and I have to say these map changes are great. BHVR took a step to the right direction and made things easier like chases for Killers, but also made vaulting better for Survivors and of course fixed a lot of design.
Few maps became smaller, from what I read anyway, which means the Sprint Burst perk for Survivors would be mandatory to get to places quickly, as well as fast mobility Killers like the Hillbilly are going to have a party every match.
Speaking of the Hillbilly, I don't know if his new animations were intended or not, but I think it's really weird and funny, in a way. I guess it adds more of an aesthetic creepiness to the character.
There's a lot more things that I haven't seen and I haven't tried out in the new update, so I'll just wait for it to come out, which it hopefully does this month along with the first level of the third tome.
Needless to say though, I am pretty excited. Well done!
Comments