Why are survivors penalized for killer dcing
Not much to say about this and I have no clue why it's an issue still but for goodness sake please reimburse items add ons and offering rather than the 5k which doesnt seem to happen anymore.
Not much to say about this and I have no clue why it's an issue still but for goodness sake please reimburse items add ons and offering rather than the 5k which doesnt seem to happen anymore.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got penalized due to the game freeze during loading or due to crash.
I hope they fix these freezing and crashing once and for all.. it has been in the game for too long
It's quite frustrating especially when have had bad games prior. Dont know how it's not been fixed by now Its definitely hurting the game.