Are there any other killers that think Head On is OP?
Like....really?
I wad playing survivor, and kept using Head On on an unfortunate victim of rank reset, and he/she kept referring to Head On, as OP.
Like, do yall exist? Head On aint even that great. It always has a place in my build because of the meme value, but really?
Comments
Oh god I thought you were being sarcastic at first, now I'm sad
It can feel that way when it's used to bully, especially on newer/inexperienced killers. Overpowered, it is not, but still. There are survivors who think BBQ is op, so it exists on both sides.
nm
I haven't seen a single person say Head On is OP. Is it annoying? Yes it is annoying right now. You bait out the head on and lunge only to still get stunned by it even though the survivor left the locker a year ago. But honestly I don't see how anyone could call it OP, it's probably the last fun thing survivors have left.