scorching summer event

Hello :)

I'm not sure if anybody has asked this yet, I'm currently in the process of saving up for Cate, the new survivor, but I've earned my BBQ points and thus the shirt already. Will the shirt be there when I eventually scramble enough shards? (After the event) or do I have to pay my real life money to buy her now to not miss out on the shirt?

Thanks.

Comments

  • You can unlock your shirt now, for later.

  • Hello :)

    I'm not sure if anybody has asked this yet, I'm currently in the process of saving up for Cate, the new survivor, but I've earned my BBQ points and thus the shirt already. Will the shirt be there when I eventually scramble enough shards? (After the event) or do I have to pay my real life money to buy her now to not miss out on the shirt?

    Thanks.

    Yes it will be avaliable when you unlock Kate
  • If you of course did the ting you will unlock Date Kenson's Shirt. It's just a slight recolor but hey it's an event thingy