Has anyone been reset on reset day?
Today is rank reset and I’m still rank 1 killer and survivor anyone else not been reset?
Tagged:
Trusted
Today is rank reset and I’m still rank 1 killer and survivor anyone else not been reset?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All changes normally happen around 11am est.
Last month I didn't get reset... so here to hoping it works this time
In my zone, I've been reset but all the suvivors I've asked haven't been yet.
I've been reset. PS4. UK.
It said I reset but both my ranks are exactly the same lol. Idk if that’s a glitch or something.
update: I just had to reset my game and I went down a few ranks.
Really miss old rank reset !