You Know I Had To Do It To 'Em

Popping Bloody Party Streamers.
On Skill Check Doctor.

Comments

  • Thats mild skillcheck Doctor though. :P

  • Lol anytime I see the killer drop streamers I'm like, "this guy wants to farm." And then he slaughters us (or tries to)
  • @PigNRun said:
    Thats mild skillcheck Doctor though. :P

    Ehhh it's the best I could do, given the teachables I haven't got yet, lmao.
    Took it from a Monto build (who else would I take it from), but I had to put something else in it since I didn't have the teachables that he used, y'know?
    Sloppy Butcher helps stopping them from healing up, and theoretically would give them more skill checks to fail so yeah, lol.

  • @chemical_reject said:
    Lol anytime I see the killer drop streamers I'm like, "this guy wants to farm." And then he slaughters us (or tries to)

    It really do be like that tho.