Shrine of Secrets not unlocking a perk
I recently purchased head on from the shrine of secrets on the xbox 1 and it isn't unlocked, yet the shrine has the perk greyed out and the shards have been spent
Tagged:
Pending
I recently purchased head on from the shrine of secrets on the xbox 1 and it isn't unlocked, yet the shrine has the perk greyed out and the shards have been spent
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You don't immediately gain access to it. You still need to purchase the perk in the characters blood webs.
I still don't have access to the perk, whenever i look on jane romero's character info page, the perk says its available but not unlocked