A game I had a while back
Last year I had the most toxic game. On the a cold wind map
The killer was the wraith and no gens were done. He had hooked one guy and the guy on hook had kindred. The wraith had blocked me in between a gen and the wall which gave him a free hit. I ran him around long enough for my teammates to get a gen done because I was in a dead zone. He was already face camping me so I attempted to Kobe and I actually escaped off the hook. From then on I had to pallet loop and 360 him because he only wanted me. The team had gotten two gens done and there was an ace following me. I thought he was going to take a hit but he threw the pallet in my face with the killer right behind me. Luckily I lived but I ran away. Then I loop the killer on the main building and the ace blocks my doorway! I 360 the killer which causes him to hit the ace and immediately goes right back for me. Flash forward and all gens are done and I am booking it to get to the exit gate and the ace tries to sandbag me but ends up taking the noed hit. I escape and the ace dies. The killer was hardcore facecamping the ace. I honestly thought that is what the ace deserved. Thats my game experience. What is ur most toxic game? What do u think of my game?
Comments
This week I had a match where I spawned in uncomfortably close to a Deathslinger in a dead zone. After maybe 30 seconds or so of chase downed me and hooked me. He walked around a corner and my no-mither having teammate, David, immediately off-hooked me. The Deathslinger whipped around the corner and harpooned me, then proceeded to Mori me. I was probably in the match for a grand total of 2 minutes. It was the shortest, lowest pt match I have ever had. The David went on to team with the killer in finding all of the other survivors and the killer gave him the hatch. It was really unpleasant to say the least. LOL
I hate when survivors do that tho! Just to escape