Theoretical Question

I've heard so much about the 'Killer Rebellion', the No NOED, the NOED rebellion, all of this crap...and here I am just wondering something regarding this game. (When it comes to the 'Killer Rebellion' stuff, I would love if this game could be balanced for both sides, so that way everyone has fun - both survivor and killer alike.)

So with that, I think I'll put this question out here for discussion. Not to start any sort of argument, but because I genuinely want to know.

Suppose that all those who played killer collectively took a 24 hour break from DbD (probably to de-stress, probably due to IRL stuff, etc.), leaving only 'survivor mains'. What would those 'survivor mains' do? I have no idea what would happen, but I would hope that one of them would eventually play killer because they don't want to wait forever for queues, and then other 'survivor mains' jump on that bandwagon.

Comments

  • That's a really dumb theoretical question because people will still play the game you should have called this discussion let leave the game for a full day. everybody will be disappointed with this post. Also the no no noed and noed forever is a meme by 2 youtubers named the JRM and Yerv.

  • @Adamant_Tepig said:

    I've heard so much about the 'Killer Rebellion', the No NOED, the NOED rebellion, all of this crap...and here I am just wondering something regarding this game. (When it comes to the 'Killer Rebellion' stuff, I would love if this game could be balanced for both sides, so that way everyone has fun - both survivor and killer alike.)

    So with that, I think I'll put this question out here for discussion. Not to start any sort of argument, but because I genuinely want to know.

    Suppose that all those who played killer collectively took a 24 hour break from DbD (probably to de-stress, probably due to IRL stuff, etc.), leaving only 'survivor mains'. What would those 'survivor mains' do? I have no idea what would happen, but I would hope that one of them would eventually play killer because they don't want to wait forever for queues, and then other 'survivor mains' jump on that bandwagon.

    🤔Survivor main here. I do play killer anyway? What is the point?