Challenges
Hi! I'm new to this game and I was wondering if I let the survivors win just to do the daily challenge (for example follow the survivors for 180 seconds with a killer) will I get banned?
Tagged:
Trusted
Hi! I'm new to this game and I was wondering if I let the survivors win just to do the daily challenge (for example follow the survivors for 180 seconds with a killer) will I get banned?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You shouldn't be banned, farming is often done between killers and survivors, but be aware some survivors might not want to farm.
No, throwing the game isn't against the rules - unless you throw it by doing something that is against the rules, which chasing survivors without hitting them is definitely not.
If you want to know more about what can and can't get you banned, you can check the Game Rules here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system