Skill-check appearance timing. Coincidence? I think not!

Ok so imagine these scenarios:

You’re working a gen alone. Someone...anyone... runs toward your gen. Killer or survivir,no matter. A skill check appears prolly 85% of the time. A survivor crouches or walks toward your gen....nothing.

Another gen pops or a survivor gets hooked. Either way there’s a loud notification. A simultaneous skill check occurs with the notification sound prolly 50% of the time.


I bet you’ve seen some other correlations I’ve neglected to mention. I believe these are not random occurrences, but programmed in! There, I said it! 😜

Comments

  • @yobuddd said:

    Ok so imagine these scenarios:

    You’re working a gen alone. Someone...anyone... runs toward your gen. Killer or survivir,no matter. A skill check appears prolly 85% of the time. A survivor crouches or walks toward your gen....nothing.

    Another gen pops or a survivor gets hooked. Either way there’s a loud notification. A simultaneous skill check occurs with the notification sound prolly 50% of the time.

    I bet you’ve seen some other correlations I’ve neglected to mention. I believe these are not random occurrences, but programmed in! There, I said it! 😜

    Yep. BHVR uses a hidden camera on your system, that triggers a skill check every time you have an itch or you drink water

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/143711/skill-check-appearance-timing-coincidence-i-think-not

    Yep. BHVR uses a hidden camera on your system, that triggers a skill check every time you have an itch or you drink water

    Lmfao