It's against the rules to discuss bans on the forums. You'll have to ask him yourself (elsewhere, probably) if you want to know the reasoning behind his.
It's against the rules to discuss bans on the forums. You'll have to ask him yourself (elsewhere, probably) if you want to know the reasoning behind his.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also, I feel like I have to say this.
No I am not an alt of Kwik
Well, my posts independant of him should prove that otherwise, but I thought I should say so
I don't think you'll get a response...
It's against the rules to discuss bans on the forums. You'll have to ask him yourself (elsewhere, probably) if you want to know the reasoning behind his.
You wont get a response other then we dont talk about bans all actions are final
Ah, my bad. I wont do so again.
I was just curious
It's all good, curiosity is understandable :)
Bans are not discussed on the forums.