Constantly crashing seemingly randomly.
Every other game works fine but for some reason randomly I just crash mid match or in lobby. It's super frustrating and I can't figure out why
Tagged:
Pending
Every other game works fine but for some reason randomly I just crash mid match or in lobby. It's super frustrating and I can't figure out why
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unhandled exception
nvwgf2umx {0x0000000000000000} + 1892865 bytes
nvwgf2umx {0x0000000000000000} + 1897769 bytes
nvwgf2umx {0x0000000000000000} + 3989150 bytes
nvwgf2umx {0x0000000000000000} + 3936352 bytes
nvwgf2umx {0x0000000000000000} + 3973293 bytes
nvwgf2umx {0x0000000000000000} + 3972953 bytes
nvwgf2umx {0x0000000000000000} + 3934909 bytes
nvwgf2umx {0x0000000000000000} + 13161914 bytes
nvwgf2umx {0x0000000000000000} + 20216236 bytes
kernel32 {0x0000000000000000} + 97236 bytes
ntdll {0x0000000000000000} + 446161 bytes
this is my crash logs