Is the "Special Edition" the only edition avaliable for console?

Okay, as we all know Dead by Daylight released on console in June of last year as, Dead by Daylight: Special Edition. Which included the, "Of Flesh and Mud" and "Spark of Madness" chapters for free. As well as "The 80s Suitcase" and "Bloodstained Sack". 

What I'm asking is, was there or is there an edition out there that isn't special. Like just a regular Dead by Daylight port for console. Or is the Special Edition the only one in existence?
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @ProfoundEnding said:
    Okay, as we all know Dead by Daylight released on console in June of last year as, Dead by Daylight: Special Edition. Which included the, "Of Flesh and Mud" and "Spark of Madness" chapters for free. As well as "The 80s Suitcase" and "Bloodstained Sack". 

    What I'm asking is, was there or is there an edition out there that isn't special. Like just a regular Dead by Daylight port for console. Or is the Special Edition the only one in existence?

    I don't play on console but I think that the special edition is like the only deluxe edition as PC has it.

  • The Special Edition is the only version I've seen on consoles.