Clown Buff idea
When intoxicated, survivor pallet drop speed and window vault speed (is this already a thing?) is also reduced.
bleech flask base kit
no movement slow when reloading or any bottle action
When intoxicated, survivor pallet drop speed and window vault speed (is this already a thing?) is also reduced.
bleech flask base kit
no movement slow when reloading or any bottle action
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It already forces them to slow vault if they got hit before the animation started. I think hit detection is determined as soon as the drop animation begins so I don't think pallet drop speed reduction would have any effect. Removing movement speed while reloading outside of a chase might be helpful. I think another helpful buff would be if survivors were in capable of repairing generators while intoxicated. It would give one of the weaker killers the ability to stop generators from being repaired right in front of his face which is a common occurrence in the game.
Vault speed is a thing as it is affected by resilience.
To me those buffs seem really nice and I'm sure that they won't make the Clown OP.