Floating, immortal survivor after being hooked & spectating the killer

Not sure how this happened as I only noticed it when it already has.

This person was stuck on hook for the longest time with the icon as if they were on the ground. After a while the killer found them & hit them which caused the person to drop down for a moment then float. Upon dying because I couldnt be bothered to escape at that point I could spectate the killer as if he was the glitched survivor:

Steam Community: Dead by Daylight. Killer survivor.

Heres how the survivor looked from a distance: (floating in the background)

Steam Community: Dead by Daylight.


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I encountered the same issue as Nancy and the killer was Wraith. I had to disconnect from the game for it to end and now I'm blocked from joining a game for 5 minutes.

    image.png


  • @tinselface said:

    I encountered the same issue as Nancy and the killer was Wraith. I had to disconnect from the game for it to end and now I'm blocked from joining a game for 5 minutes.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/309/CLR66LHZR04E.png

    Yep, thats the one. Except the guy who was floating for me was vs Freddy so was asleep and had his head flopping around. I wish I took a screenshot.

    I guess i will also mention the survivor doesn't bleed out at all.

  • this is still happening (survivor perspective this time) . game wouldnt end until the killer DC'd


    this is on PC. killer hooked me, my cam stayed on him and his moveset was behaving as if he was carrying me still.

    Screenshot_38.png Screenshot_39.png


  • Happened to me on ps4. I was last survivor, Spirit hung me on death hook and my camera switched to follow her. She couldn't close hatch, my hooked body collected crows, when hit my body would fall to ground then bounce back up into being carried position with crows. Killer ended up DC to end the match.

  • this just happened to me too. on ps4

  • Recently similar thing on PC(Steam) just without hooking. It seems, the person healing is also stuck.

    https://imgur.com/a/RmnNkqB https://imgur.com/a/t9EVLSj