Does this game succeed in its main purpose?

Games are supposed to bring fun, relax and calm. Does Dead by Daylight succed in it?

I think no, it mainly doesn't. Because it has so many disgusting and irritating factors you know.

  • Poor UI performance. This game goes dramatically slow in menu because it constantly saves something and sends data to servers to prevent hacking.
  • Terrible Dedicated Servers. Hits through windows, extreme latency as Killers makes using power very problematic (this is especially noticeable as Nurse)
  • Hard tunneling Killers. By default there are totally no things discouraging Killers from camping and tunneling and rewarding them for hooking lots of Survivors lots of times. The game itself doesn't appreciate that kind of gameplay.
  • Memento mori. It is very fun to look more than 5 min for a game to be moried at the beginning. Its very fun
  • Toxic and cocky red rank swf teams. Still don't understand why devs don't want to nerf that gamebreaking thing. The completely negate such things like Blindness and Knock out. They so trivialize stealth Killers
  • 50% of perks are trash and useless. And I have to upgrade them to get access to perks I want. This is ######### awful.

God damn, I still play this game not because I like it, but because I am addicted. It drains me. Developers, lets be honest, work so ######### slow. They are not interested on improving the game's healthy. They do actually something, but it is not enought and again, it is too slow. They needed 4 god damn years to look on god windows (and they didn't fix them, Ironworks of Misery window is actually buffed). They are interested on money and making them from dlcs. Thats very sad..

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Not all games are supposed to be calm or relaxing. That was never the point of DBD - it's marketed as a horror game, after all. And fun is subjective, so whether or not it succeeds at being fun depends on who you ask.

    Not saying all your other complaints are invalid, just that your premise is flawed.