When does the new patch drop?
My friends and I are trying to have a viewing party (online we're practicing social distancing) for it for several reasons. Since Animal Crossing dropped we haven't touched DBD really and these new changes to map sizes and pallets have made for some interesting bets on our part. We'd just like to know a general good date so we can get everything ready with time zones and what not. I know usually things like this drop about 2-3 weeks after they're announced but idk this has been on beta.
Also curious about what so of you guys predictions are. I read through the patch notes and been watching a few streamers here and there and it seems Legion is going from being an F Tier killer to A Tier with these map changes. All they need is sloppy, thanat, nurse's, and NoED (because everyone is taking NoED it seems). Personally I think PWYF is much more effective and funny on Legion with the new changes but to each their own.
EDIT: When I say IDK why the changes dropped to PTB I know sometimes companies put up changes before releasing patch notes and idk if that was the case here. I know officially they were poster April 7.
Comments
its not oficial from the devs be we assuming it will be on april 28th or 29th
Thanks. We're going to start planning around those days.