Teachable perk "Boil Over" bought from the shrine won't show up in bloodweb

Summary:

Teachable perk "Boil Over" bought from the shrine won't show up in bloodweb

Description:

I bought teachable perk "Boil Over" from the shrine, but it won't show up in bloodweb even if I have already got all learned perks level three.

I am not sure whether it happens to all survivors, but it definitely happens to my Jeff character because he is the one having got all learned perks level three.

Steps to Reproduce:

  1. Launch build, maybe 3.6.2, at about 2020/04/08
  2. Level up all perks Jeff has to level three, and make sure the bloodweb will never show up any perk.
  3. Go to the shrine and buy "Boil Over"
  4. Make Jeff's bloodweb turn to next page. You would find there is no perk to pick.
  5. repeat step 4, still no perk to pick.
Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Jeff bloodweb.png

    I forgot to take the screenshot which shows "I bought Boil Over from the shrine" as evidence. The only thing I can provide now is the bloodweb of my Jeff character. I am sure I have bought it because it cost me 2000 Iridescent Shards.