How does matchmaking work?
as a rank 11 killer who has never been in the purple ranks why am I being consistently put against red ranks
past 2 matches
2,2,3,4
2,3,4,4
I enjoy DBD but im starting to get frustrated now
as a rank 11 killer who has never been in the purple ranks why am I being consistently put against red ranks
past 2 matches
2,2,3,4
2,3,4,4
I enjoy DBD but im starting to get frustrated now
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sounds about right I’m rank 17 killer that just got the game recently and I go against the same ranks as you do, I thought maybe it would work like all of their ranks added up is supposed to be double my rank but no all their ranks combined is equal to half my rank