Question about Iron Will

I’ve never really used this perk before. I have it on tier 3 for Jeff, but he still grunts and grains so loudly when injured. Is it just the killer who can’t hear me, or should it seem quiet to me as well?

I tried it on Zarina at tier 1 and I think she sounded quieter, but I’m not quite sure. So now I need to ask you guys for confirmation of how it should be.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • You shouldn't hear your own groans either. However, it is possible that the killer had Stridor equipped, which hard-counters Iron Will to some extent. Survivor sounds are also a bit buggy at the moment, so that's the other possibility.

  • @Fibijean said:

    You shouldn't hear your own groans either. However, it is possible that the killer had Stridor equipped, which hard-counters Iron Will to some extent. Survivor sounds are also a bit buggy at the moment, so that's the other possibility.

    Thanks for the answer! One more question though. Is it supposed to work when I’m slugged? Cuz I don’t think it does.

  • @yobuddd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1207148#Comment_1207148

    Thanks for the answer! One more question though. Is it supposed to work when I’m slugged? Cuz I don’t think it does.

    No, you're right, Iron Will only takes effect when you're injured.