Forum bot
But seriously though how long does it take for this form Bots to approve messages I posted last night and they still haven't been approved I have like seven others that I've posted and still waiting no one's going to see the Friday events were put everything in the basement pictures because it takes two days for this bot to approve our posts
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
It's not the bot that approves it. The bot flags posts it thinks are spam, and then a person has to come along and review each one.
We've been having spam attacks lately, and we're tweaking settings in an effort to catch spam and not catch legitimate posts. It's an ongoing thing, but it's tricky to find a spot where the spam doesn't get through while all the legitimate posts do, so sometimes it may flag a post as spam when it's not.
Sorry, wish I could get to them faster, but I've been busy lately and usually only have time to check the queue once per day.
Do you guys need some help then it literally took over 24 hours for one comment to post
So maybe sometime tomorrow night you'll see this comment
Do you guys need some help then it literally took over 24 hours for one comment to post