Bloodpoint bonus for rank?

Title pretty much says it all, but to elaborate, just thought it'd be cool to add such an incentive to rank up. I know there's been word of them reworking the MMR system but this is the best way to incentivise moving up instead of throwing matches or farming to get that BP fix...thoughts? Please leave toxicity at the front door 👍

Comments

  • Would at least be something.

  • Oh or maybe a bp multiplier for every prestige achieved? It doesn’t seem like the rarities really improve all that much so right now the only incentive is cosmetics. If I got more bp per match I would definitely work on prestige. I think it would be cool to combine both killer and survivor so if you max prestige both killers and survivors you could get more bp per match. It would inspire well rounding of all players to understand all the game mechanics. Maybe we would have less fighting and anger in general if more people understood more of the game.

  • Not a bad idea, another thing that could use a bit more definition is the 'Devotion' rank, because it's just a green number under your player level as is. Just think the best way to reward people for playing often is implement SOME sort of bonus for these features