red rank potatoes
Is it just me or are you encountering more red rank potatoes?
Is it just me or are you encountering more red rank potatoes?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killer or survivors? Because on PS I get a lot of hatemail from both sides, a killer that was telling me ######### because he tunneled and camped 2-4 survivors, on survivors because some hits aren't hits in their eyes even though they slow vaulted
Ranking system is still busted in some points.
But getting into high ranks, especially as surv with SWF isn't that hard.
When I introduced my brother to dbd he made red rank survivor in the first month. I've heard many stories like this; I myself played completely solo and had to learn the game with no guidance and still made it into purple. I'm now consistently a r1 survivor and still lack basic loop awareness on certain maps, and I frequently have games with people so dumb that I guess they have to be green max but then find out they are red rank at the end. This is pretty normal, pipping up is just too easy for survivors.
It's pretty bad. Like the ranking system is bad anyway, but it sucks when you see RED RANK survivors hiding in lockers, not doing gens and just crouching in the corner somewhere when you get bodied just for doing the objective. There are many times where I died on the first hook because my teammates just stood there and did nothing and decided not to do the objective until I had actually died....and I wasn't even getting facecamped!