Should you be able to "delete" Survivors or Killers ?
I have around 700 hours in Dead by Daylight, probably 300 hours in Killer and 400 hours in Survivor. I have everyone on Lvl 50 and 5 are Prestige 3. But in all that time i played 3 Killers (and 3 Survivors, but they dont really matter, because they are "just skins") and all of the other Killers are just... existing. I dont play them at all, they are just there and i get Challenges for them. I dont know if it is just my obsession with order but i dont like them just existing and being shown. Can we either get a possiblity to hide them or give them away ? I mean, that you can give them back and get 150.000 Bp per Prestige. You dont get a refund and if you want them back you have to buy them, for half the prize (maybe more or less). Any opinions on that topic ?
Comments
Idk about deleting but overkilling the prestige and restarting again for shards could be dope.