How p3 looks on Kate and Clown!

Hello I've been playing a lot with friends today so I didn't have time yesterday to sit and p3 the Clown and Kate, but here you go if you haven't seen them both. <3

I'm actually quite happy with how they both look. Too bad I love their store cosmetics more. :D

Comments

  • nice. and ya. the store is better than P3 skins. I have no reason to prestige my killers now.

  • @Angaar said:
    nice. and ya. the store is better than P3 skins. I have no reason to prestige my killers now.

    That III thing right on corner of their pictures is pretty sexy tho

  • @Angaar said:
    nice. and ya. the store is better than P3 skins. I have no reason to prestige my killers now.

    In theory it is still nice to p3 them for more rare things on your bloodweb right?

  • @Gem said:

    @Angaar said:
    nice. and ya. the store is better than P3 skins. I have no reason to prestige my killers now.

    In theory it is still nice to p3 them for more rare things on your bloodweb right?

    Yes, you constantly get more rare items and once you get to P3-50 it seems to be very frequent.

  • Gem said:

    @Angaar said:
    nice. and ya. the store is better than P3 skins. I have no reason to prestige my killers now.

    In theory it is still nice to p3 them for more rare things on your bloodweb right?

    No it's not . I actually prestige d my huntress and I were planning to prestige more of my characters just for that but there was almost no difference . besides if you spend the amount that you spend to get to p3 lvl 50 without prestiging you get good ad one more than you can possibly imagine .