Can someone please list specific map changes per map? Like, how they changed tiles and such
Well, I’m a console player, so no PTB, and I already read the patch notes which only gimme a general idea
but I want to know how impactful the changes are
Well, I’m a console player, so no PTB, and I already read the patch notes which only gimme a general idea
but I want to know how impactful the changes are
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd like to know this as well. They said that the changes were 'too many' for the dev post, so really, they should release them in a separate post.
I'll just say from what i saw personally on Sanctum of Wrath map.
The map is overall smaller.
The shack and the Sanctum are waaay closer.
The gens are slightly closer to each other.
And sadly that's it cause i never truly got chased.