How this game should have been fixed
Everything that was done to fix this game has been done at a really bad time. The devs could have avoided all of the backlash if they decided to nerf ruin with this upcoming patch rather than earlier. Also, if they decided to make it so that survivors can't keep their addons, they should have removed every useless item, addon, and offering from the bloodweb.
Not only was I having the less fun playing killer with the genrush, I have to surf through a bunch off useless ######### before I can even get decent items/addons to use for that single survivor when I want to play multiple ones. Before I get someone saying just run Plunderer's/Ace in the Hole, why do I need to as survivor when I get every useful offering/addon as killer within two bloodwebs?
Addons were something that should've been addressed for "balance" but with a little more consideration. However, no one really complained about it compared to map size, stalking bugs, wraith uncloaking bugs, keys/moris, iri head, and other stupid crap that should have been addressed first.
Comments