Should I buy her?

Should I purchase bunny feng? I’ve been wanting the cosmetic for a while but I don’t know if it’ll be worth it since the people I used to play with sorta ghosted me so I’ve just been mainly playing killer instead of survivor

Comments

  • Only if you feel it’s absolutely worth it. As in, are you a Feng main, do you have solid builds with her and/or are you able to play with her without compromising the fun for yourself. Always look at it from a logical perspective, only if you feel you’ll get your money’s worth out of it in the long run, if not, don’t feel so bad, it’s really just a cosmetic.

  • @falinexx said:

    Should I purchase bunny feng? I’ve been wanting the cosmetic for a while but I don’t know if it’ll be worth it since the people I used to play with sorta ghosted me so I’ve just been mainly playing killer instead of survivor

    @Speshul_Kitten said:

    Only if you feel it’s absolutely worth it. As in, are you a Feng main, do you have solid builds with her and/or are you able to play with her without compromising the fun for yourself. Always look at it from a logical perspective, only if you feel you’ll get your money’s worth out of it in the long run, if not, don’t feel so bad, it’s really just a cosmetic.

    What he said, right now with random stuff added through Rift or other things I can make a decent looking outfit for every survivor pretty cheap... I do really like one of the Kate outfits so I may splurge