Ps4 vs Mobile email
So I put a different email for the forum and mobile pre-registration than is used on my PlayStation. I'm concerned that if we reach our milestone, I won't get the charm on my console. What do I do?
Tagged:
Trusted
So I put a different email for the forum and mobile pre-registration than is used on my PlayStation. I'm concerned that if we reach our milestone, I won't get the charm on my console. What do I do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@dfntlynotSCP049
The charm is not an exclusive, it doesn't say anywhere on the tweet that it's an exclusive.
The charm will be given to everyone on PC and Console if mobile reaches 1mil pre-registrations, it's not given out to just the players that signed up for it. I too thought this to be the case, but unfortunately it's not an exclusive. Also the email you used is just a means for them to message you when the registration is over, or so I believe. This is why they didn't ask for your Steam account, PSN, etc.