C. Have external reasons to kill unknown to the lore.
If it did happen, which I think the best chance would be any of the female survivors with Frank (as he is a player) I'd assume the entity would empower The Killer and have them kill the survivor.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All the killers are
A. Controlled by the entity
B. Love killing or fear not killing
C. Have external reasons to kill unknown to the lore.
If it did happen, which I think the best chance would be any of the female survivors with Frank (as he is a player) I'd assume the entity would empower The Killer and have them kill the survivor.